Senior .NET Engineer
Location: Remote (but occasional travel to the office in Coventry)
I am recruiting for a Senior .NET Engineer role for my client who are a large reputable retail organisation to join one of their Engineering squads.
You will be using the .NET 5 framework with processes in place to move onto .NET 6 and you will own the?design?and development of large-scale?services?with?high performance?using technologies such as the latest .Net Standards, React JS, SQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes & Docker. This includes utilising?serverless?functions?and event driven architecture.
- You will lead the implementation of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Leading the design and support of services and internal frameworks that enhance capabilities.
- You’ll guide, support and enable performance within the squad through providing technical knowledge and ideas
- Contribute to optimising our OPEX and CAPEX spend.
- In depth knowledge of engineering and architectural principles.
- Expertise in Engineering practices
- Proven experience of software design and implementation, security, cloud, infrastructure as code and CI/CD and any relevant hardware.
- Open and willingness to learn and expand your knowledge particularly around emerging technologies.