Senior Java Developer
Flexible working (with a requirement of being on site when required)
Salary: £50k (subject to review before April 2022 arising from an ongoing Role, Review & Pay project).
I have partnered exclusively with an organization in Newcastle, who make a huge difference to the local community who are seeking someone who is experienced with Java Web and Angular Development.
My client are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their organization to play a key role in the organization through the development of new technologies to support colleagues across all sectors and to provide an outstanding service to the local community.
What you will be doing:
- You will utilise your extensive knowledge and expertise in Java Web and Angular Development.be working with your fellow Java Developers to support the effective running and maintenance of existing applications as well as designing and creating new applications
- You will work with end users and affiliated stakeholders to understand the challenges that are being experienced to ensure any solution or fix delivered contributes to an efficient and effective service.
- You will ensure that the quality of your delivery is of a high standard and meets the acceptance criteria specified by the organisation.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- Strong estimating and planning capabilities;
- Solid technical skills and experience in the full Software Development Lifecycle;
- Extensive experience in Java development language;
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in Java;
- 2 years’ experience in Java Spring Framework;
- 1 years’ experience of Angular 2 onwards;
- Experience in Agile delivery methods;
- A degree, HND or equivalent qualification, and/or have significant relevant experience.