Salary: up to £75k
Remote working (expectation of being in the Holborn office when required)
Do you find data fascinating and have prior experience as an Analytics Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist or similar? If so, my client are looking for x5 Analytics Engineers to join their organization at a very exciting time.
What you can expect to be doing:
- You will write great SQL
- Partner with Data Architects, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Data Engineers to deliver robust data products
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Spot complex data relationships when drawing out a Domain Model
- Got a tricky problem? That’s cool, just jump on a huddle
- Pair programming to fine-tune a complex query
Your colleagues within Analytics Engineering make heavy use of Snowflake, Microstrategy, GitHub, CodePipeline and various ETL tools. If you know these, then you are off to a good start.
- You feel at home writing SQL
- Have a passion for learning
- You will have a point of view, but no ego!
- Core Software Engineering principles such as Automated Testing and CI/CD are of interest for you to use.
- Enjoy having ownership of your work and seeing this through
- Ask questions and use initiative to figure things out due to curiosity